We are looking for an experienced, proactive Senior Software Engineer to help us build our Collaborative 3D tool in the midst of some exciting growth. We develop mainly in C#,with some components in C++ and other languages where needed. You’ll collaborate with highly capable, friendly individuals – developers, UX designers, QA and product owners – to build an engine that allows people to work together better, especially on 3D content.
Our mission is to make heavy duty immersive collaboration a reality in enterprise. We have collaborations with some of the world’s most exciting companies including Williams AE, Rolls Royce, Siemens, Bosch, and NVidia.
You’ll help us achieve this through bringing your skills and capabilities to the team. We place a priority on work/life balance and despite working hard and having fun solving tough technical challenges we only work sustainable 40-hour weeks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take on programming and design challenges across our tech stack, in order to expand and maintain our core engine and application layers.
- Contribute to algorithm development for deep problems, our software architecture and to our DevOps Process.
- Support, develop and mentor mid-level and junior members of the programming team.
- Participate positively in discussions with the team about how to improve our products, our architecture and our ways of working.
- Continuously engage with learning new techniques and technologies – understand and explaining how they work; testing them out for our use cases;and integrating them into our products.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Broad knowledge across many domains. Such as networking, graphics, IO, UI, and varied tools and languages.
- Comfortable with not knowing all the answers and working collaboratively to solve problems to get the job done.
- Focused on producing high quality code that meets technical requirements and is maintainable by both other and future developers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bonus points (we’ll support your growth in these areas if they are new to you):
- A good working knowledge of DevOps approaches and tools.
- Working knowledge of C# (our core language).
- Knowledge of 3D engines like Unity/Unreal and/or 3D graphics.
- Interest or experience in collaboration tools and User Experience more generally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and particularly encourage people from under-represented groups to apply. We believe that diversity is a positive for all our teams and will support you in feeling included and accepted at Masters of Pie.